For all of you out there who think it’s way too warm for eating cake in summer – I’m gonna proof you wrong today. This no-bake raw vegan blueberry cheesecake is super refreshing, healthy and fruity. It’s the ultimate summer cake! Since you don’t need to bake it and it only consists of natural raw ingredients, you can easily store it in your freezer or fridge. The cream of the cake taste like ice cream and is super delicious. The crispy crust consists of walnuts and dates and completes the amazing taste of the cheesecake.
You may have already noticed – this recipe is definitely a favorite of mine. What I find especially important is that the recipes that I’m sharing with you are easy to make and don’t need many complicated ingredients. This raw vegan cheesecake only consists of natural ingredients which make the cake a super healthy treat – without any regrets. I hope you love the recipe as much as I do. Bon appétit.
- 200g walnuts
- 180g dates
- 350g cashews (soaked in water for at least 4 hours)
- Juice of one lime
- 2-3 tbsp agave syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- 150g melted coconut oil
- 300g Blueberries
- blend the raw walnuts and dates with a food processor until they're crumbly and soft
- place a baking sheet into your cake pan and press the walnut-date mix to the bottom and then pop your cheesecake-crust into the freezer
- blend your soaked and drained cashews (I let them soak overnight or at least 4-5hours) with the lemon juice, agave, blueberries and melted coconut oil for 3-4 minutes until extremely smooth
- now put your cheesecake cream on top of your crust and make sure everything is even
- cover your cheesecake with a plastic wrap or kitchen paper and then put it in the freezer again for at least 2 hours
- let your cheesecake out of the freezer 10-20 minutes before you serve it