I love to adapt my breakfast to the seasons. In the summer, I like to have an exotic Acaí Bowl, with many different fruits of the season like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc. In the winter, however, I need something warm and filling from time to time, like pancakes. Since normal pancakes would be boring I have a special Christmas-winter-pancake recipe for you that will blow your mind. I made these pancakes with cinnamon and gingerbread seasoning. In addition, they are vegan, gluten free and super healthy 🙂 Enjoy!
- 200g buckwheat flour
- 100ml of water
- 120ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp or gingerbread spice (optional)
- fresh vanilla or vanilla from the mill
- Some coconut oil to fry
- 1 pomegranate
- Peel the pomegranate and place the seeds in a separate bowl
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and add the other ingredients
- Stir well with until there are no clumps anymore
- If the dough is too thick or thin, add some flour or water to it
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan (attention, not too hot) and bake your pancakes in the size you want them
- When the dough forms bubbles, you can turn the pancakes slowly.
- As soon as the pancakes are golden, you can serve them with the pomegranate seeds and some cashewbutter.